9106 / 2 Ephraim Island Bridge, Paradise Point
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
3 level villa with basement parking, secure island living. Vacant- move in straight away
Open for Inspection this Thursday 2nd December evening from 5pm - 5.30pm.
3 Level waterfront villa located on the prestigious 'Promenade' of Ephraim Island
The Promenade is the most exclusive area of Ephraim island and features the Waterfront villas and beach houses, plus access to the residents-only Beach a 50 m stroll away.
People love these Villas because of the strong concrete construction, great floor plans and their private basement with 3-4 car parks, plus workshop area. An additional guest parking or 5th car park is located at the front of the house.
This villa is vacant and we can accommodate an immediate settlement.
Relaxed Living, alfresco and dining
- 4 living and dining areas perfectly spread out over the floor plan.
- Waterside lounge area- great views to the marina and over the bay
- Dining room: a 6 seat table + lounge room
- A 'kick ass' BBQ and courtyard dining area
- The park facing lounge room is the quiet zone of the house, new nautical themed cabinets set the tone of relaxed living
- Waterside deck for lounging
- Island bench
- Miele gas cooktop, steam oven, oven
- Great flow to the outdoor alfresco covered BBQ area
All 3 are upstairs and are all unique.. all have high ceilings and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom - privacy blinds, water views over the bay and also to Marina, a spa bath with water views, frosted glass amenities, double basin, a nautical theme walk-in robe with backlights.
- Park view bedroom with a large balcony and study nook
A great light filled home office area that overlooks the park and also water views
Can be purchased from 25k
Facetime tours- if you live outside the Gold Coast please ask for a Facetime video tour of the Villa and the facilities of Ephraim Island.
Please direct all enquiries to the exclusive selling agents Alex Phillis & James Ford
Features of Ephraim Island
- An exclusive Island estate on the Gold Coast Broadwater
- Concrete construction and built by Mirvac.
- 15 mins to Southport, 20 mins to Surfers Paradise
- Parks and gardens
- 3 Pools
- Gym, indoor pool, spa, sauna
- Ample guest parking
- 5 min walk across the private bridge to the Paradise Point Esplanade & cafes
- Major shopping centres range from a 5-20 min drive
Body corporate $160 per week- for that you get 24-hour security, parks and gardens, pool, gym. You are paying to live in one of the most private Islands in Australia.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $2000000.
Interest Rate (p.a)