5714 Observation Crescent, Sanctuary Cove
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 1765 Square metres
Grand Private Oasis - Move in for Christmas!
Here is your opportunity to secure your dream home in the tightly held position of Observation Crescent in the world famous Sanctuary Cove. Spread over a massive 1,765m2 block, this two level home boasts 1,018m2 under roof with the abundance of space and luxury you deserve.
The owners have made it clear, this home is to be sold before Christmas.
The mansion of a home boasts spacious, multiple living areas with open fireplaces and views out over the pool and yard. The home is solid concrete construction with great architectural lines and plenty of natural light from floor to ceilings windows and skylights. There is the added bonus of a 5th bedroom or large home office and then an abundance of storage rooms & cupboards throughout the home. Downstairs features 3 bedrooms (1 en-suited, 2 share jack & jill ensuite), huge living area with second fireplace and bifold doors opening up to the outdoor entertaining area and tiled in-ground pool. There is also a kitchenette downstairs, separate bathroom and multiple purpose room that could be a home theatre or grand wine cellar.
After a relaxing swim you might also want to retreat to the pool house that is your very own day spa with steamroom, sauna and separate shower. This home has everything you could want in a home of this size. Entertaining is a pleasure with the 7m x 17m covered outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the yard and pool.
Please call Alister or Jun today to arrange your private inspection before its too late.
- 1,018m2 Grand architectural home, concrete construction
- 1,765m2 block with rear access for boats or caravans
- Private day spa with steamroom, sauna & shower
- Elevator, Multiple living areas, 2 fireplaces
- 4 En-suited bedrooms (2 jack & jill)
- 4 car garage
- 10m x 5m Inground tiled pool with bubblejets
- floor to ceiling windows
- Extremely private home and yard
- Massive outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool
- Master bedroom with balcony, walk through robe & large ensuite
- Opposite observation park
- Situated in Sanctuary Cove
- Gated estate, 24hr security, water patrols
- Golf buggy friendly (drive your buggy to the shops & restaurants)
- opposite Observation Park
- 1 min to Sanctuary Cove private boat ramp
- 2mins to Sanctuary Cove village, cafes, restaurants & shops
- 5mins to Hope Island shopping centre
- 10mins to M1
- 15mins to HarbourTown Shops
- 25mins to Surfers Paradise
- 45mins to Brisbane airport
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
Private day spa
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)