63 Cova Boulevard, Hope Island
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
The Ultimate Waterfront Lifestyle
North / East Waterfront luxury Property with nothing to spend!
Welcome to 63 Cova Boulevard Hope Island Qld 4212.
Ideally Positioned on wide waterfront within the highly sought after neighbourhood of COVA, Hope Island.
This luxurious Ex display Home provides the resort feel lifestyle you've been dreaming of with direct access to the famous Gold Coast Broadwater.
Here is a summary of some of the features
- 4 Generous Bedrooms
- Beautiful master bedroom with walk in robe and designer en suite
- 2 Stunning Bathrooms
- Internal laundry, downstairs powder room, window dressings
- North / East Desired Waterfront Aspect
- Alfresco, all weather entertaining terrace overlooking the pool and canal
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow, generous floor plan throughout
- Private and stylish media room plus separate study
- Multiple Living Areas (downstairs and upstairs)
- Air Conditioning
- Fans Throughout
- Stone Top Kitchen with walk in pantry, gas cooking, double oven- Quality Appliances
- Vibrant dining room and formal lounge offer water and garden views
- Double lock up garage, back to base security, fully fenced
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- High Ceilings
- Ample Storage
- Fantastic Facilities Within Secure Complex
- Body Corporate $73 per week
- Pet Friendly
- To many inclusions to list and must been seen to appreciate......
This house is perfect for Families Of All Sizes, Professionals, Couples and Investors with fantastic Rental Returns.
Located within the highly desired COVA, Hope Island. Well knows as family and friendly secure community close to the world renowned Golf Courses of Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island, Own Marina and Cafes, Shopping Centres, Beautiful Parks and everything you could desire. Within COVA there are fantastic facilities including 2 x pools, gym, rec club, BBQ areas, multiple grassed park areas and weekly activities including the fitness activities and the Friday Food truck "get together".
A short walk or ride also takes you to the Hope Island Shopping Centre, which boasts stylish restaurants, a great selection of shops, newsagents, tavern and medical services.
Perfectly positioned on the northern end of the Gold Coast only 50 minutes' drive to Brisbane Airport, 35 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise, with its world-famous beaches shopping and dining. Hope Island Shopping centre, train station, a selection of public and private schools and the M1 Pacific Motorway only a short drive away. Public Transport at ease with a bus stop at the entrance of COVA and please don't forget that we have the best theme Parks in Australia located within 15 minutes' drive.
Waterfront Properties of this calibre within COVA don't last long so enquire today to make sure you don't miss out!
Contact the Exclusive listing agents from Phillis Real Estate Today to enquire and book an inspection:
Adam Phillis - 0450 5000 10
Will Simpson - 0413 102 555
Disclaimer: In preparing of this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)