5 Regents Court, Sovereign Islands
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 701 Square metres
North facing, wide bay with extended views, privacy, tropical setting, sellers have purchased elsewhere
Welcome to 5 Regents Court Sovereign Islands. This is the first time that this house has been for sale since 2010.
Combining extended canal views, north facing sunshine and a quiet street. This modern home has a great open plan floor plan and would suit a family or a couple who want a comfortable house that can hold family members when they visit.
Direct Broadwater access from your private jetty, a sheltered bay position
5 Regents Court
NORTH FACING! The most desirable direction on Sovereign Islands
- 5 bedrooms including a downstairs office that could be used as a downstairs bedroom
- A great floor plan, open plan with lots of light, bi-fold doors out to the alfresco areas
- High ceilings with a grand entrance
- A tropical and private pool
- Private jetty with direct ocean access
- Tropical gardens
- 200 m away from a 1-acre tropical residents only park that's great for walks, pets and grandkids.
- Golden Hollywood age home cinema
- Stonewall feature a fireplace with a hideaway TV
- 3 car garage
Please direct all enquiries to the exclusive seller's agents Jun Yang and Alex Phillis
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $2665800.
Interest Rate (p.a)