26 North Quay Drive, Biggera Waters
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 731 Square metres
The ultimate family waterfront entertainer, modern island living, open plan
The ultimate family waterfront entertainer, modern island living, open plan, multiple living and entertaining areas, a great floor plan! Solar power, heated pool and spa, pontoon plus room for 4 cars plus a caravan or trailer
Located on the exclusive and quiet North Quay Island in Harbour Quays, walking distance to Harbour Town shopping village, close to schools, the university and also the hospital. The location ticks the central but quiet box, for boaters it’s a short commute out to the Broadwater
Built by Metricon in 2008 and recently renovated by the current sellers, this home has a great open plan design that allows families to live and entertain in multiple spaces.
A huge modern ‘heart of the home’ kitchen, Caesar stone Island bench, butlers pantry, 6 gas burner cooktop and oven. Cook with views out to the pool, canal and alfresco area.
Living & entertaining areas
Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
Indoor- A huge beach themed dining room, a massive home media room with views over the pool and down the canal, man cave or pool room that flows out to the deck and day bed
Outdoor covered alfresco area perfect for bbq’s close by the pool, exotic travertine tiling all around the outdoor areas and the pool.
- All bedrooms upstairs, the downstairs home office could be converted to a downstairs bedroom
- Master bedroom: Huge! Double door entry, with a walk-in robe, a luxurious ensuite with a spa bath, double basin modern bathroom, rainwater head shower and huge parents retreat balcony with views down the canal.
- All bedrooms have air-con and ceiling fans
- The back 3 bedrooms face north and 2 have balconies
- Home office downstairs or could be a downstairs bedroom
- 5 bedrooms + home office
- 2 car garage + 2 cars under sail cover in the drive way
- Solar power 26 panel 6kw system
- Heated pool and spa
- Pontoon with power and water
- New daikon air-con system with zones
Out of town buyers
Ask for your Facetime video tour of this house.
Buy now settle later
The sellers are moving closer to Brisbane and are open to a longer settlement or a settle now and rent back until they find a new house.
About Harbour Quays
Locals refer as Mini #sovereignislands as the same developer Lewis Land built Sovereign and Harbour Quays.
Close to Harbour town shopping centre- walking distance
Close to schools- AB Paterson a 5 min drive and St francis
Griffith uni 15 min drive
The hospital is a 15 min drive
Surfers Paradise - 20 mins
Broadwater boating 15 mins
Sports Super Centre 5 mins
Private Airclub 5 mins
Koala and kangaroo parks 2 minutes
Brisbane - train station via Helensvale 10 mins or a 1-hour commute
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1800000.
Interest Rate (p.a)