2106 / 2 Ephraim Island , Paradise Point
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
2 level marina facing 'villa' high ceilings, 2 huge balconies, optional marina berth
First time to the market and one owner since new! This loft or villa is totally unique to Ephraim Island, spread over 2 levels this 250 square metre Marina residences overlooks the Marina and broadwater and features the best privacy combined with extended views. The 3 balconies give you lifestyle options during all weather conditions.
Optional marina berth 10 steps from the front door
If you live outside of the Gold Coast please ask for a Facetime video tour.
- Spacious open plan living areas
- A modern kitchen with Miele appliances and an island bench
- 3 large bedrooms + a home office study nook
- 3-metre ceilings allow for lots of light and warmth
- A downstairs bedroom with a huge east facing balcony
- A downstairs powder room that's great for guest when you are entertaining
- There are four distinct areas in the apartment which is nearly 250 square metres in area.
It has three large balconies. The ceilings are generally 3 metres high in the main area.
- The lower level of the apartment has electric blinds back and front – dual block out and
sheer blinds in most positions. The upper level has manual block out blinds.
- The Island has three pools, a massive gym, a sauna and spa plus reams of guest
parking and security.
- The Marina precinct has very little boat movement. Dolphins and Turtles drop in on occasion – a delight. The spotless well-kept
park across at Paradise Point is 400 metres across the Broadwater and we can see the
mountains and the inner Broadwater as well. This means very little boat noise as it is 6
knots only around the Marina and inner Broadwater.
- LED Lights lighting, plus throughout and every room in the house is high-speed internet
cabled to the main router.
- 2 car parks plus storage shed
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1300000.
Interest Rate (p.a)