42 / 38 Caseys Road, Hope Island
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
Luxurious Villa With Golf Course Views
If you ever were looking for a huge, 4 bedroom Villa with Golf Course Views in Hope Island this is the one!!
Set out over 2 levels this lovely Villa has been designed for open space living and maintenance free living.
Perfectly Positioned facing the 2nd hole of the Pines Golf Course, Sanctuary Cove.
3 oversized Bedrooms upstairs and 1 downstairs opens up multiple options for every potential buyer and circumstance. 3 Bathrooms and multiple living areas make this a family, retiree, investor or downsizing couples dream.
Here is a summary of some of the features
- 4 Oversize Bedrooms
- Upstairs and Downstairs Masters with ensuite and walk ins
- Views overlooking the 2nd hole of the internationally renowned Pines Sanctuary Cove Golf Course
- Study area
- Multiple Living Areas
- Open living floor plan
- 3 Bathrooms
- Stone Top Kitchen
- Quality Appliances
- Grand , Undercover Outdoor Alfresco Area with Fans and dimmer lights
- Low Maintenance Courtyard with Quality Clay Paving and draining to garden beds
- Dual Living Layout
- High Ceilings
- LED Lighting
- 2 Car Large Garage with "Nu Floor" Epoxy floor finish
- Outdoor Driveway space for additional vehicle
- High Quality Security Screens and tri lock doors installed on ground floor
- Ample Storage
- Plantation Shutters
- Fujitsu Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System with seven zone control
- Fantastic Facilities Within Secure Complex
- Low Body Corporate
- Pet Friendly
- FIRB Approved
- $88 approx pw BC
- Rates - $833.82 per 6 months
- To many inclusions to list and must been seen to appreciate......
This amazing villa is situated within the sought after Hope Island area within a secure complex close to the world renowned Golf Courses of Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island, Marina and Broadwater, Cafes, Shopping Centre, Parks and everything you could desire. Within the secure gated complex there are fantastic facilities including pool, tennis court, BBQ areas and access to free bus services for the local taverns and restaurants.
A short walk or ride also takes you to the Hope Island Shopping Centre, which boasts stylish restaurants, a great selection of shops, newsagents, tavern and medical services.
Perfectly positioned on the northern end of the Gold Coast only 50 minutes' drive to Brisbane Airport, 35 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise, with its world-famous beaches shopping and dining. Westfield Shopping centre, 2 train stations, a selection of public and private schools and the M1 Pacific Motorway only a short drive away. Public Transport at ease with a bus stop within walking distance of the entrance of the complex and please don't forget that we have the best theme Parks in Australia located within 15 minutes' drive.
This truly is one magnificent property and one that does not come up for sale very often. This is one that you must inspect to appreciate.
Contact the Exclusive listing agent Adam Phillis from Phillis Real Estate Today to enquire and book an inspection:
Adam Phillis - 0450 5000 10
Disclaimer: In preparing of this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $700000.
Interest Rate (p.a)