2622 The Address, Sanctuary Cove
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 659 Square metres
Sanctuary Cove’s most sought-after, secure and quiet, waterfront living. Close to three golf course and 5 minute to the Village.
‘The Address’ is now a much sought-after location in Sanctuary Cove because it is the first Estate driving into The Cove and many of the houses are single-level overlooking the lakes, or the golf course.
All of the single-level properties are in high demand as time-poor and more elderly Sanctuary Cove residents, realise that they prefer north-facing over water, minimal garden area and no stairs. Life is good in The Cove!
This is a good sized of 285m2 and is north west facing with views of Lake Warnabee, and it's all in The Cove!
The property is an exclusive listing.
Brian Phillis, the Agent selling this house lives in a very similar house in this Estate, but facing east over the golf course.
He says: 'I can personally vouch for how easy my similar property to this is to live in. No stairs and quiet and secure. I now wish I had the northern-facing lake view."
• North facing over the Lake Warnabee
• Dual Living areas
• A magnificent and large kitchen dining room
• A central east facing enclosed courtyard that separates the kitchen/dining room from the lounge.
• Media room/office
• 3 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms
• The master bedroom is north facing, enjoys lake views and has a large walk-in robe plus a large bathroom with bath.
• There is a balcony area facing north and this is a large outdoor area suitably used for BBQ’s and just relaxing and watching the sun go down.
• 2 car garaging and 2 car parking on the driveway.
• Cable Internet
• The best security in Australia with 2-minute response.
• Gated secure estate
- Residents have use of facilities at Intercontinental Resort (Swimming Pool)
- Body Corp approx $180pw
• Land size is 647m2
• House size is 285m2 (near 29 squares of house)
Ducted climate-controlled air conditioning is installed.
Please view the floorplan!
- 2 min drive, 5 minutes buggy ride (13 min walk) to Sanctuary Cove Resort, Marina Village and Restaurants
- 5 min drive from world-class Golf Courses, "The Pines" (Arnold Palmer designed and members only) and "The Palms"
- 25km (28min drive) from Surfers Paradise Beach
- 62km (49min drive) from Brisbane CBD
Beautifully maintained, it boasts a near 30 square floor plan, 3 bedrooms, media room, amazing outdoor living areas with luxury finishes including marble flooring, stone benches and high ceilings with ducted climate control.
MOST OF ALL, SANCTUARY COVE OFFERS SAFETY AND SECURITY!
Our owners have chosen to change their lifestyle and moving to Brisbane to be close to their dynamic business.
You can buggy across to Sanctuary Cove on a private buggy track and visit the Medical Centre and Chemist plus all of the great restaurants, shops, the Village Theatre, and the Sanctuary Cove Country Club.
If you are golf tragic, you have the choice of three world-class courses within 10 minutes of your property.
Also, it only takes approx. 15 minutes to arrive at all of the theme parks and to Golfing World.
The Gold Coast Hospital is 20 minutes away.
Take the M1 highway just ten minutes from your home and access Brisbane to the north and Coolangatta Airport to the south, both of which are both approximately 45 minutes away. You can also take the electric high speed train to Brisbane.
Two train stations are a short distance away.
There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres, all in close proximity.
This is not about buying a magnificent house! It's about buying a magnificent house and a magnificent secure lifestyle as well!
The owners are genuine Sellers at 'offers over $1.3 million' for 30 days, (from 28 April 21) then if the market is still rising, they will reconsider their options.
Please view the lifestyle video on Sanctuary Cove.
CONTACT BRIAN PHILLIS ON 0411600100 TO ORGANISE AN INSPECTION.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or mistakes.
Heating & Cooling
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)