804 / 388 marine parade, Labrador
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Ultra Modern With Ocean Views
Welcome To the stunning apartment at 804 Coast Broadwater.
This near new, ultra-modern apartment is located high up on the 8th floor overlooking the stunning Gold Coast Broadwater and Ocean.
Perfectly Situated with North East Aspect and central to everything this is one not to be missed.
Features Of This Apartment:
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom has floor to ceiling windows with Broadwater views, walk in robe & ensuite
- Generous Second bedroom with double built in wardrobe
- Open plan kitchen & lounge with breakfast bar
- Stone top Kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances & integrated dishwasher
- Tiled Flooring
- Near New Carpet
- Large open balcony with uninterrupted views of the Broadwater, Wave Break & South Stradbroke Island
- Ducted heating/cooling throughout
- ceilings fans, intercom and roller blinds
- Ample Storage
- single basement car parking with visitor parking
- Too many features to list
Information About Coast Broadwater Complex:
Compromising of 3 Individual towers this unit is located is the highly desired North Tower.
- Resort style saltwater pool
- BBQ area
- shared lounge area
- stunning entrances and foyers
- Low BC around the $70 p/w approx.
- Water Rates - $264 per quarter
This apartment is less than 3 years old and highly desired complex.
Right across the road are multiple cafes and restaurants, as well as Broadwater Parklands precinct and watch the Pelican feeding at Charis seafood.
Within a short stroll or 2 minute car ride is Harbourtown with multiple shops, cafes, cinema, supermarkets, medical centre, etc. Only 50 minutes' drive to Brisbane Airport, 35 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise, with its world-famous beaches shopping and dining.
Within a 5km radiance is multiple schools and easy access to public transport.
This unit is in Immaculate condition and owned by a non-smoking seller that’s kept at the highest presentation level.
Please Contact Adam Phillis to arrange a private inspection:
Adam Phillis - 0450 5000 10
Disclaimer: In preparing of this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur.
Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)