39 Reed Street, Ashmore
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 1679 Square metres
A Grand, Resort-Style Entertainer
Welcome home to 39 Reed Street Ashmore Qld 4214.
This huge family home, elevated within this exclusive part of Ashmore is truly a dream.
Take in the unrivalled views of the Gold Coast Hinterland and surrounds from your upstairs deck or laze back and relax by the pool in the undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining.
The property is unique as not only is it the first time it has been on the market, but it is situated on a massive 1679m2 Block.
Features Of This Property:
- Four bedroom
- Master with elegant ensuite and walk in
- Study / Home Office
- Wine Cellar or Lockable jewellery / possessions room
- Majestic views over the hinterland from the majority of key elevated areas of the house (watch the changing weather, sunsets and storms rolling in)
- Beautiful timber flooring
- Professionally painted throughout
- New Kitchen, inclusive Stone bench tops / Breakfast bar with very functionally designed with great use of soft closing drawers and pantry space.
- Quality Stainless Steel kitchen appliances
- High Ceilings
- Fans Throughout
- Plantation Shutters throughout
- North facing backyard and entertainment area
- Stunning Resort Feel Pool, Spa and Sauna
- Spa has submersible colour changing lights as well as rooftop star feature for deep relaxation
- Glass Pool Fencing and Access Gate
- Ducted air conditioning
- Tropical easy-care gardens and landscaping
- multiple living areas
- Double Garage with Storage and access to back yard
- To many inclusions to list and must be seen to appreciate.......
This Property is perfect for all types of families as well as couples, downsizers, investors and pretty much any savvy buyer.
The Location Ashmore, Gold Coast
- 5 mins to Southport – private & public schools, shopping, beaches, Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital
- 10 mins to Surfers Paradise – beaches, restaurants, shopping, nightlife
- 12 mins to Broadbeach - shopping, cafes, restaurants, Pacific Fair, Casino and entertainment
- 2 kms to Royal Pines, Golf Courses, Metricon Stadium, Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre, Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium and more
- 5 kms to HOTA – the Gold Coasts Arts and Cultural precinct, Sunday farmer markets
- 1 mins to Public Transport
- 7 mins to the M1 which can take you to Brisbane or Coolangatta and surrounds
Please contact the Exclusive listing agent Adam Phillis To Arrange A Private Inspection:
Adam Phillis - 0450 5000 10
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur.
Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)