2317 Belmont Court, Hope Island
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
A beautiful family home, entry-level waterfront, multiple spaces, gated and secure estate, won't last long on the market.
Open Home Saturday 11- 11.30am.
This home won't last long on the market, please read more about this beautiful family-oriented home and book your inspection... If you live outside of the Gold Coast please ask for a Facetime video tour.
Located on a quiet street this family home has a great street and waterfront presence, walk through the front doors and be greeted with a luxurious double ceiling grand entrance with a curved staircase. Multiple living and entertaining areas are a feature of this homes great floor plan, the outdoor areas will be a winner with everyone... A large saltwater pool, one of the largest lawn areas in Hope Island, and your own private pontoon with bridge free boating!
Living and entertaining areas:
This home is suited for families who want space for the different generations to relax and live under the one roof, the kids can be upstairs gaming while the parents enjoy the wine and cheese downstairs.
- Every lounge, living and kitchen area has views over the pool to watch the kids or grandkids enjoying the Queensland lifestyle.
- Multiple spaces include the formal and informal lounge, TV and dining rooms
- Solid wood floors accentuate the high ceilings and light-filled spaces
- A covered outdoor alfresco area with anti-slip tiles, has views over the pool and the canal
Kitchen and dining area
The heart of the house! A great place to prepare a family feast
- A modern kitchen with two-pack cabinetry and no door handles, with ample storage, Ceasar stone benchtops, soft closing drawers.
- Electrolux integrated convection oven and microwave, coffee machine, electric cooktop with range hood
-Fisher and Paykel dishwasher with double drawers
- Huge pantry space... This home has a huge amount of storage throughout
- 4 bedrooms including a downstairs bedroom, with the option for a fifth bedroom if needed, all bedrooms have plantation shutters and zoned air-con.
- Master bedroom: huge and luxurious with a walk-in robe, a light-filled large bedroom with water views down the canal, a spa bath ensuite bathroom with 2 luxurious Kohler basins, rainwater head walk-in shower, access out onto the massive balcony with extended water views.
- 2 bedrooms upstairs- both bedrooms are huge, they face north and have views back over the gardens, both bedrooms are big enough for kids homework desks and feature built-in wardrobes, all bedrooms have zoned air-con
- Upstairs kids lounge area that could be a 5th bedroom
- Downstairs bedroom - a huge light-filled north facing room with beautiful garden views, solid wood floors, plantation shutters
Other great features
- Allergy free carpets upstairs
- A 3 workstation home office
- Internet ports in every room
- Zoned and ducted air-con
- Ducted in wall vacuum system
- Saltwater pool with a fountain
- A huge lawn for kids...a great slippery slide location
- 5000 litre tank water with a reticulation system for the gardens
- 2 car + buggy garage with ample storage space
- Pontoon with double concete pilons, can put your boat on the pontoon with installed roller system.
- Plantation shutters on all bedroom windows
- Downstairs windows have crim safe security mesh
- All windows and doors have fly screens
- Recently repainted inside and outside
- Side access for kids and dogs to play
- This home has loads of storage with under stairs stand up height storage and other ample storage cupboards throughout the house.
- 2005 build, well ahead of its time with the floor plan
Hope Island Resort
- 24 hours gated and secured estate 25 mins from Surfers Paradise, 50 mins from Brisbane
- Buggy access to the Marine village that features a Coles shopping centre, doctors, restaurants and cafes
- Fuel station for boats and jet skis
- Body corporate fees $ per week
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)