62 The Esplanade, Paradise Point
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 488 Square metres
Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!
OPEN HOME SATURDAY 15TH MAY FROM 11.15 - 11.45AM
Here is your chance to secure Paradise Point's most sought after property.....
Welcome To 62 The Esplanade Paradise Point Qld 4216.
Perfectly situated along the Esplanade of Paradise Point with stunning water views from your North Facing Balcony and Living Areas.
Properties like this rarely come to the market and thus why this is a unique and rare opportunity to purchase an iconic property in a prime position.
Under the new city zoning plan this property is classified as Medium Density (or planning classified as Residential B zoning). This means a savvy developer has the ability to purchase the site and build 2 X Brand New townhouses with prime water views and position which would be the envy of the Esplanade.
Features Of This Property:
- 4 Bedrooms
- Upstairs with huge walk in wardrobe
- 2 Fully Renovated Bathrooms
- Dual Living
- Open Spaced Layout
- Tiled Floors downstairs
- Fully Renovated Downstairs and Upstairs Kitchens with stone tops
- Quality Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beautiful Tiled Splashback
- Ample Storage
- Plantation Shutters
- Renovated Laundry
- Invisi-guard screen doors
- 3 Individual North Facing Balconies with water views
- Study downstairs
- Beauty Parlour or large area for downstairs business / office
- Air Conditioning
- Stunning Oversized Statement Entrance Doors
- Fans Throughout
- High Ceilings with LED Lighting
- Internal Lift
- North East Facing Aspect, Corner Block
- Solid Construction
- Amazing Waterviews
- Low maintenance Landscaping
- Garden Shed
- Undercover Outdoor Entertaining Area with Deck
- Fully Fenced and grassed areas
- 2 Car Undercover Carport
- Large Shed (Capable to convert to 2 more car spaces)
- Great Size 488m2 Block
- Spear Pump
- 10 Solar Panels - 3.5 KVA
- Must Be Seen To Appreciate.......
Perfect for Families, down sizers, professionals, couples, investors, Developers.... Literally everyone.
Properties like this are only getting harder to find and increasing in value every year.
Ideally situated close to multiple schools, public transport and only a short walk to local shopping, cafes, restaurants and the Broadwater.
One of the most northern points of Gold Coast waterways, Paradise Point boasts a café and restaurant lined boulevard that is frequented by nearby residents of Ephraim and Sovereign Islands. On the waterfront exists numerous park and barbecue areas that are a continuous hive of activity and have proven extremely popular for picnickers looking for the perfect lazy Sunday venue.
FaceTime Virtual tours welcomed from our Interstate buyers looking to enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle and relaxed living but also wanting to live in a stunning townhouse.
Please Call Adam Phillis to Arrange A Private Inspection Today:
Adam Phillis - 0450500010
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1598999.
Interest Rate (p.a)