4 / 12 Handel Avenue, Worongary
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 3.66 Hectares
Panoramic views over the Gold Coast, elevated modern home within a secured estate, with a separate flat and huge gardens
Welcome to 3.66ha of Natural Australian Beauty, 10 minutes from Broadbeach.
This Modern architectural home has taken full advantage of the panoramic views offered within the St Andrews Estate with year-round entertaining options. Enjoy waking up to fresh brewed coffee over tranquil mornings, dappled sunlight filtering through the leafy surrounds and glittering off the ocean.
Come the evening, Enjoy a private poolside classic on the outdoor cinema screen , or during the cooler months bring the entertainment indoors to the french-door’d cinema room. No matter the occasion, the commercial-grade cold room keeps the good times rolling and a dedicated kids entertainment area, and pool room perfect for both the young and young-at-heart.
If the breathtaking views, double-story grand entrance, modern architecture and poolside cinema weren’t enough, why don’t you go for a stroll through the soft rolling lawns and relax in the private natural-stone outdoor bath that would make most day spa’s envious.
Truly, this home is a masterpiece.
Situated within the St. Andrews Estate on 3658 m2 of natural Australian bushland setting.
- A 24 hour gated estate 10 mins from Broadbeach
- Close to schools and Bond University
- The Main house- every upstairs bedroom has a view, 2 downstairs bedrooms, cinema room,
- Floor to ceiling grand entrance
- The 2 level flat
- Solar power
With views back over the pool and the Gold Coast
- Island bench
- Gas cooking
- Walk-in pantry
- Bosch dishwasher and steamer, delonghi appliances
- Commercial-grade cold room
Living and entertaining
- Launch port iPad system to control all lights, Sonos and CBUS
- TV's in every room
- Pool sided cinema screen
- Formal dining - views over the Gold Coast
- French doors to the cinema room
- Kids game room
2 Level flat
- Upstairs lounge room with amazing views over the trees
- Steam room
- Home Gym
- Teppanyaki BBQ, pizza oven
- Master bedroom wing with its own home office and library
- 4 bedrooms all upstairs with views
- 2 bedrooms downstairs
Cars and storage
- 3 car garage, hardstand space for 6 cars or a caravan
Great for music
- Fruit trees
- water tank
- enviro cycle system
- Huge circle garden
- 20,000-litre rain tank
St Andrews Estate
A 24 hour secure and gated estate
Body corporate $571 per 1/4
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $2900000.
Interest Rate (p.a)