5302 / 323 Bayview Street,, Hollywell
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 5 car spaces
OVERSIZED THIRD FLOOR EAST FACING OVER WATER, VIEWS TO STRADBROKE ISLAND. 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH MASSIVE BALCONY.
NEW LISTING, FIRST TIME NOW ON THE MARKET!
LOCATED IN BUILDING 5, PRIVATE, SAFE AND SECURE, AWESOME PLACE TO LIVE WITH RESORT STYLE FACILITIES, GREAT RENTAL RETURNS!
This apartment will make a fantastic affordable home in a in a safe, secure and prestigious location.
The facilities at Allisee are amazing and nothing beats the lifestyle you will enjoy.
This is an excellent investment property! Estimated rental returns of approx. $950-1000/week.
Interest rates are the lowest ever and the Reserve Bank of Australia are predicting property prices to increase in value by 30% over the next 3 years.* (according to the RBA see slide).
Seldom do apartments of this standard and luxury come onto the market. The owners have chosen to modify their portfolio and this has resulted in a brilliant opportunity for another luxury real estate buyer to move into the Northern Gold Coast.
• Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
• 2 additional bedrooms, one with own balcony
• Main bathroom
• Open plan kitchen with wide water views
• Gas cook top, 2 x dishwasher, oven & microwave
• Built in/internal cabinetry
• East facing Broadwater & garden view balcony (outdoor power & gas)
• Study/office nook with built in shelf & desk
• Double tandem under cover secure carpark close to lift
• Separate storage area
• Ducted air conditioning & C-bus system
• New paint in living & main bedroom
• Pet friendly complex*
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Extras including custom made show case cabinet, TV/Speaker unit, walk in robe extended cabinet.
• 1.4km walking track within complex
• Stroll through the grounds to the Broadwater walk, dog friendly park.
• Rec. club, with sauna, gym, pool, tennis court, fridges, Tepanaki, function room that seats 70 people
Easy access to nature reserve, local sports club, shopping centres & schools
Allisee is located in a prestigious area perfectly positioned on the Northern end of the Gold Coast. 20 minutes to the bright lights of Surfers Paradise and also the major theme parks.
Only a 45 minute drive to Brisbane International Airport or 35 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport.
High class marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, good private and state schools all within a 5 km - 10 km radius.
Paradise Point is only a short walk and it is the area village with great shops and restaurants.
Most resident walk the Broadwater Beach Walk
Residents also have the availability to choose 3 world class golf courses at Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove.
25 minutes drive also takes you to the wonderful Mount Tamborine and the attractions of The Hinterland.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT:
As this is a secure area, our owners have expressed a desire not to have open inspections.
Do yourself a favour and seriously consider this apartment as your future home?
Please phone Brian Phillis on 0411600100 to organise your obligation free private inspection or discuss any aspect of this purchase.
In preparing this information Phillis Real Estate Queensland has used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
#secureundergroundgarage2cars gym, pools, floodlit tennis court, marina, beachfront, walking paths,
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)