11 Seaspray Street, Paradise Point
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 641 Square metres
High quality, East facing, double brick construction home, side access and room for 4 cars
Welcome to the quiet 'seaspray street' in Paradise Point, people love Seaspsray street because of its tranquil location while being a 5 min a walk to the cafe set of the Paradise Point esplanade.
A home of this quality you would normally see on Sovereign Islands 2 kms away, the home features double brick construction and curved architecture that has influences of the Greek Isles. The grand entrance features almost 20 feet ceiling with a classic chandelier. If this house were 2 km on Sovereign Island the price tag would be 2.5 million.
The seller's work commitments have changed and promotion in Sydney has meant that they are selling their dream home where they have had many great family experiences and fishing! We are calling for final offers by Feb 28th 2021 if not sold prior, buyers don't delay if we get the right price we will sell right now!
Kitchen + outdoor kitchen + sunroom
- Island bench, Huge everdue commercial size oven, Bosch range hood and electric, Pantry
- The kitchen flows out to the outdoor areas and also the Sunroom
- Built-in outdoor matador BBQ on the deck
- Master - a huge pitched roof with almost 20 ft ceilings, huge master bedroom with balcony, plantation shutters, walk-in rainwater head shower, his and her robe space, Casablanca make up mirror section.
- Bunk room! every kid or man child will love the custom bunk bed set up
- West side master bedroom- mirroring the master bedroom high ceilings, balcony and plantation shutters
- Downstairs bedroom was converted into a home office
- Each bedroom has its own split cycle air con unit
3 downstairs living areas- one facing the pool, another with its own garden courtyard and also that goes out to the side access of the house.
Bring the caravan or the boat with the properties side access from the front gate down to the water.
Long enough for a cricket pitch if you don't own a boat or caravan!
A great light-filled ground floor home office that overlooks the garden and lawn. This was formally the 5 the bedroom
- 4 car parks undercover - 2 car garage and 2 carport behind secure gates
A Jetty plus a boat ramp!
2 Pillars and also a super fender, plus new carpet. This jetty can handle a 30- 40 ft boat with ease
- Solar power
- Plantation shutters
- Modern inside
- wine cellar
- garden courtyard
- crim safe on the doors
- garden shed + boathouse storage
- Saltwater pool and spa
- Sandy beach
- Nice curbside appeal
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1500000.
Interest Rate (p.a)