1658 Riverdale Drive, Hope Island
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 6 car spaces
- Approx 1018 Square metres
Amazing Value on the Grand Canal
Buyers from Melbourne and Sydney don't have an awareness of the amazing development that Hope Island is and the features and benefits of this location.
I would like to share an accurate perspective.
Hope Island is a secure development based around prime land and access to waterfront wherever possible.
The Grand Canal is 'the best of the best.' It is the main water access between the Coomera River and the Marina and social hub of Hope Island. It is not unusual to see super yatchs navigating the Grand Canal from the Coomera River. This property is now the best value for money and the best location that you can buy and the value is increasing every month in line with the market.
When this is sold, it cannot be replaced!
To demonstrate the value of this property, last week a vacant block of land some 150 metres from this property sold at $1.75 million.
So for this property, position is amazing and the Grand Canal is not a narrow canal where you can see people living in their houses opposite. It is a very wide waterway as the photos show. VALUE FOR MONEY AND POSITION ARE UNQUESTIONABLE!
This classic Mediterranean influenced waterfront home on the Grand Canal in the Hope Island Resort on the Gold Coast.
This home has an elegant romantic feel, which becomes obvious when you inspect the property.
If you are seeking security, the security within Hope Island Resort is possibly the best in the world.
The construction of this home is of a very high-quality standard and this home has an excellent floorplan.
Privacy and multiple living areas were the architect's focus.
The living areas and master bedroom all feature wide water views over the Grand Canal down to the Marina. The covered alfresco area on the waterside is the epitome of Gold Coast living...have breakfast while staring at your boat.
Features of 1658 Riverdale Drive, Hope Island:
- A huge block on a prestigious established wide street featuring great homes
- Great views across and down the Grand Canal
- A grand entrance with 20 ft. ceilings
- 4 large bedrooms
- Multiple living and entertaining areas designed with privacy and themes in mind i.e.. dedicated lounge, dining, 'the conversation room' and after 5 relaxed lounge area, sitting rooms like yesteryear before Netflix and super open plan living!
- Elevated kitchen with Blanco appliances - 2 ovens
- A parents master bedroom retreat upstairs 'The Elvis room' that takes up the top level and features a huge bedroom, sun lounge sitting area, walk-in robe, elegant bathroom with a huge spa bath, toilet bidet, 2 Caroma basins
- 3 bedrooms and 2 with shared bathroom downstairs but are ensuited
- Double car garage with buggy park and epoxy flooring. Ample parking for 4 cars in the driveway
- A huge waterfront facing pool
- Sandstone pavers
- Lounge room classic bar
- Private tropical gardens
- Side garden with a lawn area for kids or dogs
- Side access with a water feature and veggie garden
- Good size pontoon- if you would like an upgrade I can organise that
- An easement on the west side means more privacy and a small park that no one ever uses
- CrimSafe on the doors
- Brilliant cold or hot Daikin air con systems
The seller is downsizing and is purchasing a smaller house in the same street.
The seller would like a fast sale and is open to a fully furnished walk in walk out transaction but is flexible.
A Facetime Tour if you are Out Of Town??
If you don't live on the Gold Coast then please request a Facetime tour of the home and its location, I will show you the reasons why people love living in Hope Island Resort.
A very short 5 minute walk or buggy ride along the Boardwalk to the Hope Island Shopping Village complete with Coles Supermarket, chemist, newsagency, butchers, cafe's restaurants etc. Great restaurants to enjoy at both Hope Island Resort and Sanctuary Cove which is just a short buggy ride away on a purpose built buggy track. The Links Golf course provides one of the best Links Golf Courses in Australia and the marina and shopping facilities here are second to none.
Hope Island Resort is FIRB approved for purchase for non residents to purchase without government approval so you can purchase just like a local - and you can live in or rent out.
There are also 24 hour manned security/medical first responders throughout the estate for peace of mind.
For your private inspection please contact Brian Phillis on 0411600100 (nearly always available as I reside only 5 minutes away)
In preparing the information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information in this listing document.
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
The best water frontage in Hope Island on the Grand Canal
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $2000000.
Interest Rate (p.a)