77 Oxley Drive, Paradise Point
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 6 car spaces
- Approx 653 Square metres
Stunning Family Home In A Great Location
OPEN HOME - SATURDAY 23RD - 11:30 - 12PM
Superbly Renovated Family Home with ample room for storage and pool.
Simply bring your furniture and move into this absolutely stunning home!
Features Of This Property:
- 3 Bedrooms (potential to convert additional living area to 4th bedroom)
- Master incorporates a walk-in robe and ensuite
- 2 Bathrooms (top to toe tiled)
- Multiple Living Areas
- 4 Secure / Outdoor Parking with large storage shed or garage
- Open Space Living
- High Ceilings
- LED Lighting
- Stylish stone top kitchen equipped with quality Smeg appliances
- Gas Cooking
- Island bench with ample space and soft closing draws
- Air Conditioned
- Fans Throughout
- Block Out & Day Blinds
- Ample Storage
- Lounge space provides seamless indoor to outdoor flow
- Outdoor undercover alfresco area with built-in barbeque
- Powered 8.6Lx3.8mWx3.6H workshop or convert to granny flat
- 653sqm levelled block with room for an in-ground pool
- Fully fenced front yard with security electric gate
- Wide side access for a boat and caravan
Perfect for down sizers, small families, professionals, couples and investors.... Houses like this are only getting harder to find and increasing in value every year.
Ideally situated close to multiple schools, public transport and only a short walk to local shopping, cafes, restaurants and the Broadwater.
One of the most northern points of Gold Coast waterways, Paradise Point boasts a café and restaurant lined boulevard that is frequented by nearby residents of Ephraim and Sovereign Islands. On the waterfront exists numerous park and barbecue areas that are a continuous hive of activity and have proven extremely popular for picnickers looking for the perfect lazy Sunday venue.
FaceTime Virtual tours welcomed from our Interstate buyers looking to enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle and relaxed living but also wanting to live in a stunning townhouse.
Please Call Adam Phillis to Arrange A Private Inspection Today:
Adam Phillis - 0450500010
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)