13 King James Court, Sovereign Islands
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 878 Square metres
Luxury waterfront paradise
This grand luxury home offers an exclusive waterfront lifestyle that you have been searching for. In the heart of Sovereign Islands this NE facing double story home stands proudly on an 878m2 bridge-free block and boasts all the affluent inclusions and features you would expect from a home of this caliber.
Relaxing is a treat, whether you’re enjoying the latest movies in your private cinema or taking in the extended water views while entertaining in the alfresco dining area by the sparkling pool.
The generous size kitchen is fitted out with high quality appliances and marble bench tops. It engages with the dining area that flows effortlessly out to the outdoor entertaining areas and fire pit.
This home offers the space, comfort and quality you deserve.
Please call Alister or Alex to arrange your private inspection before you miss out.
- North-East facing home with 21m* of water frontage
- Home Theatre, multiple living areas & built In bar
- Massive master that boasts a luxury ensuite with marble bench top, free standing bath and a double shower
- Home Theatre, multiple living areas, built In bar, fireplace
- Alfresco Dining & entertaining with fire pit
- Large in-ground pool, 13.9kw solar system
- Bridge free water access to Broadwater & beyond
- Wide canal views, ideal for boats & water toys
- 12m Pontoon with power & water
Situated in the very exclusive and desirable Sovereign Islands, where leisure, luxury & lifestyle come together to form one of the most relaxing, safe and friendly destinations to call home in Australia.
- Multiple parks
- 24/7 security patrols
- 2mins to restaurants, boutique shops & cafes
- 20mins to Surfers Paradise
- 45mins to Brisbane airport, 45mins to Gold Coast airport
- 5mins to Hope Island shopping centre & Runaway Bay shopping centre
- 10mins from 3 championship Golf Courses (The pines, The lakes, The Links)
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)