1016 Edgecliff Drive, Sanctuary Cove
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 851 Square metres
Modern, wide waterfront, private, great water views, backing onto a park. Sellers have purchased another home
Facing East over a wide bay in the prestigious Edgecliff Drive enclave sits this stunning home built by a local award-winning builder Terry Brain. Private inspections are available by request or Facetime.
Motivated sellers have purchased another home and want a sale by the end of January.
✅Great home with a Living and entertaining designed floor plan
✅Stunning alfresco areas
✅Designed marble kitchen with an outdoor kitchen
✅20 m pool
✅25 m of protected waterfront for your boat,
✅solar power, water tanks...
✅ Large ensuited bedrooms
✅Cars and Golf carts
✅Boats and jet skis
✅Many other great features explained below
✅all of the boxes are ticked!
This home would suit a couple with a big boat or a family, the floor plan and downstairs bedrooms allows for future-proofing if you decide to move to the ground level. If you work from home then the home office would be a great workspace with lots of light and tropical gardens back drop
Edgecliff Drive, Sanctuary Cove. Boaters paradise with wide canals and deep water bridge free boating.
This enclave of Edgecliff drive is a local favourite with its own driveway and park behind the home which gives you more privacy and green space. A short 5 in buggy ride to the village, the rec club 🏋️♂️ and the golf clubs🏌️♂️
Living and entertaining
- Multiple living and dining areas - the waterside alfresco and dining areas were designed to capture the wide bay views from all areas. Truly a stunning place to relax
- Sprawling outdoor alfresco area with 3-metre ceilings with an outdoor kitchen
- An outdoor pavilion is a place that you would spend most of your time, the pavilion was designed and built to take in the bay view and all of Queensland's weather and features ceiling fans, electric blinds for privacy and also all-weather entertaining.
- Jump straight into the 20-metre lap pool
- Large 1-metre long stunning porcelain tiles, outdoor Italian ceramic tiles
- The glass sliding doors are cyclone proof!
- The Afternoon courtyard - private and has green views, drop-down blind and overlooks the entrance water feature and gate house.
- Gazebo day bed
- Home cinema
- A stunning water feature greets you as you arrive back home
The design brief 'flow from the kitchen to the outdoor kitchen'
- A huge marble 4-metre long island bench featuring 15 draws
- Discreet cupboards
- Miele appliances: oven, induction, range hood, warming draw, steam oven, coffee machine
- Recessed feature ceiling
- Butlers pantry with a servery window to the BBQ area
- The BBQ area is magazine worthy with 2 vintage fridges, range hood, beefeater 4 burner, wok burner
4 Upstairs all large - 2 feature water views and 2 looks back over the park, and a large downstairs bedroom
- All upstairs bedrooms feature huge bathrooms and walk-in robes, all with ceiling fans and plantation shutters.
- The downstairs bedroom could be converted to a self-contained flat
- Master: huge with premium long water views, a magazine-worthy ensuite with 3 shower head walk in shower with no glass, a ladies make up built-in desk, his and hers walk in robe, louvres and windows for light and breezes
Cars and Golf carts
2 car garage + 2 buggy garage. The long driveway could also host cars and the enclave features guest parking
Storage and expoy flooring
Sony projector, 3-metre ceilings, built-in 120-inch screen, surround sound, blacked-out walls
Boats and jet skis
Your own private 12 metre jetty with jet ski dock, power and water, deep water, protected mooring, wide bay and also direct ocean access. The Broadwater is a 20 min cruise and features 2 fuel stations in close proximity
Other great features
- 20-metre lap pool with a solar blanket
- Led lights
- Ducted air-con
- Solar power 6.6 kw system
- Security system
- Ducted air-con
- 40,000 rainwater tank - services the toilets, washing machine etc
- Outdoor private day bed in the courtyard
- Low maintenance with Astroturf
- Auto pumps for the water feature
- Reticulated gardens
- Freshly Painted in 2019
- A 4-metre gatehouse entrance
The builder and designer
- Builder: Terry Brain- Award-winning local builder
- Rendered brick construction
- 9 years old with great ongoing maintenance
If you live outside the GC we are happy to provide you with a Facetime tour of the house.
Please direct all enquires to Alex Phillis or Adam Phillis
Watch our Amatuear walkthrough video
Sanctuary cove is one of the best Communities of like minded security and privacy-conscious people in the world.
Gated 24 hour security and 2 minute medical emergency response.
The social heart of the resort is the Village, with cafes, restaurants and boutique shops centred around one of the finest Marinas in Australia. SC Golf Club, two courses, Country Club with gymnasium, pools, tennis courts
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)