91 The Peninsula, Helensvale
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 892 Square metres
The Ultimate In Luxury Waterfront Living
This Custom Built Dream Home was designed to entertain with flawless indoor and outdoor flow.
When you step through the bespoke entrance into the open space kitchen and living areas you will be instantly blown away by the size, space and opulent finishes with this luxury abode.
Perfectly positioned facing North to the Water within a desired gated Estate of The Peninsula. Properties within The Peninsula of this quality rarely come up for sale and residents love the wide leafy open streets in a secure and private gated community featuring a recreational centre, gym, tennis court and 25m long pool.
For our interstate buyers who cannot yet get access to view in person we have the 3D walk through tour to assist you experience the property and thoroughly inspect to enable you to confidently purchase - Link To 3D Tour Below: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=x1EThqnyu6E
Features Of This Property:
- 5 Oversized Bedrooms
- Main With Large Walk In & Ensuite consisting top to toe tiling and his and her vanities
- 1 of the Bedrooms located downstairs with full bathroom access (perfect for elderly parent or guardian)
- 3 Bathrooms (plus additional toilet upstairs)
- Theatre room with specifically designed screen and surround sound
- Large Open Space Living
- Stone Top Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Quality Miele Appliances
- Butler's Pantry
- Downstairs Bar
- Multiple Living Areas (upstairs and downstairs with potential to convert a 6th bedroom)
- High Ceilings
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Fans Throughout
- LED Lighting
- Timber Flooring with Carpeted bedrooms
- Ducted Vaccum System Throughout
- Resort Style In ground pool with lighting and waterfall
- Undercover tiled outdoor entertaining as well as custom build outdoor decking with party lighting, Wall Mounted TV,
built in BBQ, Fridge and Dishwasher making perfect use for the outdoor Gold Coast lifestyle.
- Outdoor blackout shade blinds
- Large laundry with an abundance of storage
- Huge Grassed yard space perfect for pets and kids
- Automatic Sprinkler System for effortless low maintenance landscaping
- Large North Facing Waterfront 892m2 block
- Solar (20 x individual panels)
- Solar Hot Water
- Double Garage and room for 4 cars (2 outdoor parking spaces) + storage
- Side Access around property
- Located in Gated Complex with Low BC and access to pool & gym.
Everything about this property screams luxury and will not disappoint even the fussiest buyer.
Relax within one of the multiple outdoor and undercover entertaining areas with friends whilst the kids play in stunning pool.
A highly desirable property for families, professionals and investors with rental properties becoming harder to find on the Gold Coast translating into fantastic rental return for a savvy property investor.
Ideally located in one the most sought after Gold Coast Suburbs. A short 2 minute drive away is The Hope Island Marketplace with multiple shops, cafes, Woolworths and even F45 Gym.
International / award winning Golf Courses are right at your doorstep as well as some of the best waterways for boating.
Numerous schools and day care centres are within a 5 km radiance as well as medical centres and sporting facilities. Don't forget all the famous theme parks, tambourine mountain, waterfalls and other adventures that make up the Gold Coast Lifestyle.
Within 5 minutes you are on the M1 Motorway and can travel to Coolangatta or Brisbane and surrounds. The iconic Surfers Paradise beach is only 25 minutes away or enjoy the numerous Broadwater safe swimming locations less than 10 minutes away.
Please contact the exclusive listing agent Adam Phillis on 0450 5000 10 To Arrange A Private Inspection Today!!
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur.
Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)