1 Azalea Avenue, Hollywell
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 506 Square metres
East facing Beach house, with long water views, dual living potential. Quiet Esplanade setting. High-quality construction.
Quite simply a stunning beach house located on one of the Gold Coast's quietest Esplanades!
With the potential for dual living! 3 bedroom, 2.5 Bathrooms, 2 car garage with workbench
If you love the beach, great views, and privacy, this home is for you.
🏖Stunning water views across to South Stradbroke Island, an ever-changing landscape!
🏖East facing and protected from the Southerly winds
🏖Potential for dual living
🏖A beach themed master bedroom with a huge his and hers ensuite and walk-in robe
🏖Solid brick construction
🌲Mature gardens and lawns, Total privacy with mature green trees
🚙A huge 2 car garage + workbench
🏖Rainwater tank, garden shed, blank space courtyard
🏖20 steps to the beach
- A huge living and dining room with spectacular water views, mature trees give the house ultimate privacy
- Balcony - the sellers said the moment they walked onto the balcony and took in the view it was love at first sight!
- The balcony is extra large and has 2 picture windows to capture more light and block any winds
- Kitchen- wrap around granite feature, Miele appliances, Bosch dishwasher and a skylight for enhanced natural light...cook with water views
- Timber floors
- Home office - a 2 person work station plus its own powder room. A great place to work from home!
- A huge living room with access to garden courtyards and the pool.
- Dual living potential- a large laundry you could convert to a kitchen
- Mature trees and gardens give you the green space feel and also total privacy
A very large master bedroom with water views from the bed, lots of windows for light, privacy with mature trees, carpeted, an extra-large beachy feel bathroom with his and hers vanities, 2 person bath, his and hers walk-in robe..with louvre windows for light and fresh breezes, a laundry chute.
2 bedrooms both large with garden views, both bedrooms have lots of storage
- The Northside bedroom- large with a garden backdrop & direct access to the bathroom
- The Southside - has it's own entrance
2 cars + workbench. Space for 2 cars on the driveway
- Privacy with 8-10 ft trees
- Tiled with limestone accentuates
The house was painted in 2020 using Haymes Australia paint
Fijitsu heating and cooling system
If you haven't heard of Hollywell, Gold Coast...Hollywell is one of the tightest held suburbs on the Coast where residents don't leave unless they have a reason. 5 mins to Paradise Point village, 5 mins to the Runaway Bay Shopping Village, 3 schools, 7 mins to Harbour town, 15 mins to Southport,
This private location is within walking distance of many cafes and amenities
Please direct all enquiries to the exclusive selling agents Alex Phillis & Adam Phillis
Facetime tours- if you live outside the Gold Coast please ask for a Facetime video tour
If you aren't planning on moving to the Gold Coast until 2021 then we can rent the house for you, or better yet we can manage an Air BNB luxury week-long stays where this home could generate $3000 + per week
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1600000.
Interest Rate (p.a)