3144 Riverleigh Drive, Hope Island
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 1338 Square metres
River Front Bungalow – A magnificent property and a magnificent opportunity!
Your own piece of paradise has been found and a superb lifestyle awaits.
This amazing home is situated on a stunning 1338m2 in what is considered by locals as the best street in Hope Island. Riverleigh Gardens is it’s own private gated estate, with a palm lined paved boulevard consisting of just 94 homes, all of which sit on massive blocks with large setbacks.
Riverleigh has a definite California feel, with it’s high-quality homes combined with a spacious feel. With a river in your backyard and a world class golf course only a nine iron away, you will enjoy driving you golf buggy to do your weekly shopping! This lovely family home has a wonderful entertaining area at the rear, with the river providing a stunning backdrop offering lush views and natural landscapes all year round.
Interstate & overseas buyers: Please request a Facetime video inspection of this home.
Please direct all enquiries to the sole sales agent and Riverliegh drive resident Geoff Brown
• Downstairs kitchen, multiple living areas, master suite and study/bedroom
• Master suite opens to the pool area, has a beautiful ensuite and a large walk in robe
• Large Modern well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtop
• Open plan, Kitchen, Living all opening up to the pool/entertaining area
• Upstairs is perfect for visitors with 2 large sized bedrooms and a bathroom
• Grand entrance
• High ceilings all throughout
• Large laundry with good bench space
• Ducted air conditioning
• Sparkling pool with timber deck
• 2 car plus buggy garage with storage
• Large covered alfresco & BBQ area
• Private pontoon
• 24 hour monitored security, with back to base fire alarm
• Golf buggy access to shops, restaurants, golf courses and Sanctuary Cove
The Hope Island Resort is a 24hr security, gated community which offers an incredible enjoyable, safe and secure lifestyle. It contains buggy and walking trails, parks, tennis courts, a retail village and a 250-berth marina. World famous beaches, Westfield Helensvale, quality schools and public transport links are just a short drive away. You are also 5 minutes from the M1 motorway giving you good access to Brisbane and airports, as well as light and heavy rail.
It is also Foreign Investment Review Board approved for purchase by non-residents.
If you are living overseas, or interstate, you can buy this property over a virtual tour (which we have previously done with full buyer confidence). We recently sold a $1.8 million house over Facetime to ex-pat Aussies in France, when they arrived they said this was a true representation of the house and thanked us.
We can also arrange a short-term rental tenant, on a month to month tenancy, until you can move into your new home.
Contact exclusive agent Geoff Brown on 0407 606 606 to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Alex Phillis Luxury Real Estate and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Alex Phillis Luxury Real Estate.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1600000.
Interest Rate (p.a)