3053 Forest Hills Drive, Sanctuary Cove
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 800 Square metres
Elevated position, near new, great views.
Elevated position, almost new, big family floor plan, great street.
Elevated premium position on the exclusive Forest Hills Drive, located a short buggy ride from the Village and within the gated & secure Sanctuary Cove community.
Forest Hills Drive is one of the newest enclaves of Sanctuary Cove located on a hill top with elevated views of the 15th hole of the members-only exclusive Pines Golf Course and across to the Hinterland.
800sqm land size is an absolute bonus for this build and is able to showcase the various individual and exclusive features of this property.
Here is a summary of some of the features:
- 383sqm internal space. 65 sqm external space
- Ultra Modern Open floor plan kitchen with adjacent dining and lounge space overlooking the brilliant swimming pool
- Walk-in butler's pantry
- Spacious home office with 'fibre to the home' high speed WIFI
- A magnificently appointed master bedroom with excellent views.
- Private downstairs bedroom with en-suite
- 3 bedrooms upstairs with spacious built in robes
- Upstairs living room
- Family sized swimming pool and low maintenance gardens
- Four car garage plus golf buggy space
- Sanctuary Cove is FIRB approved. Foreign Residents do not require prior approval to buy within Sanctuary Cove
- Fully gated community with 24 hours security
- Only a buggy ride to the Sanctuary Cove Marine Village Shopping Centre
WATER RATES: $190 PER QTR
COUNCIL RATES $562 PER QTR
BODY CORP: $1872 PER QTR
Sanctuary Cove Is a private, resort setting and surrounded by lush parks, waterways and one of Australia's finest golf courses, living here is very special. A short buggy ride takes you to the Sanctuary Cove Golf Club , 25m lap pool and the Marine Village Shopping Complex, which boasts stylish restaurants, a great selection of shops, newsagents, tavern and medical services. Opening close by and very soon is a new Aldi and Woolworths shopping complex.
Sanctuary Cove is perfectly positioned on the northern end of the Gold Coast only 50 minutes drive to Brisbane Airport, 35 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise, with its world famous beaches shopping and dining. Westfield Shopping centre, 2 train stations, a selection of public and private schools and the M1 Pacific Motorway only a short drive away. and please don't forget that we have the best theme Parks in Australia located within 15 minutes drive.
As this is a secure environment, we will not be conducting Open Inspections as we prefer to offer you a personal inspection, so you have the opportunity to mentally transpose yourself into your new home and enjoy private discussions.
NOTE: Please contact Kevin Fan on 0406660088 or Alex Phillis on 0411600300 if you would like to inspect this amazing Modern Home to arrange security access
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)