804 / 388 Marine Parade, Labrador
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Near New Apartment with Low body Corporate fees
Motivated seller has relocated- Vacant possession available.
This apartment is less than 2 years old ,Seller has moved to Brisbane,
only lived here around 6months since purchased . Move in today!
Positioned on the 8th floor in the iconic Coast North building
Enjoy the New Years' Eve fireworks right outside your apartment
as well as the lifestyle & luxury that living on the Broadwater has to offer.
With public transport at your doorstep and walking distance to lots of cafes and restaurants, as well as Broadwater Parklands precinct and watch the Pelican feeding at Charis seafood. This is one not to miss out on.
Property Features -
* Master bedroom has floor to ceiling windows with Broadwater views, walk in robe & ensuite
* Second bedroom is a good size with double built in wardrobe
* Open plan kitchen & lounge with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances & integrated dishwasher
* Good size open balcony with views of the Broadwater, Wave Break & South Stradbroke Islands that cannot be built out
* Ducted heating/cooling throughout, ceilings fans, intercom and roller blinds
* single basement car parking with visitor parking
* Facilities include - resort-style salt water swimming pool, BBQ areas & gym
Body Corporate fees: $60.00 p/w Approx
Council rates: approximately : $31 p/w
Water rates: approximately : $24 p/w
More details, Please call Kevin Fan 040 666 00 88
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)