5009 Point Drive, Hope Island
- Approx 444 Square metres
You may have just found the perfect place to build your dream home!
5008 is 417 sqm2. -SOLD
5009 is 444 sqm2. - FOR SALE
Here are the top 5 reasons why 5008 & 5009 is the best block on the market right now!
1. FIRB Approved for Foreign Investment
2. 417 sqm2 level land with preliminary plans
3. Direct ocean access
4. Located within The Gracemere, Hope Island estate: An established area with some huge sales in recent years, 24 hour security, wide streets and beautiful landscapes .
5.Best opportunity for double block lands
Overseas buyers: you can buy this land with no visa restrictions because Hope Island gets FIRB classification
Low body corporate rates: $110 per week
For inspections: Hope Island is a 24 hour secure gated estate and you cant drive past, please contact me for your private inspection and tour of the area.
Whats close by
- Luxury marina shopping centre access via buggy, this HI Shopping centre has everything you need, or take the car to 3 other shopping centres within 5 kms
- The Links Hope Island Golf course
- You can now drive your golf buggy from Hope Island to Sanctuary Cove for lunch
- Medical centres and everything you need.
If you are living overseas or interstate you can buy the property over a Facetime video (which we have previously done with full buyer confidence) We recently sold a 1.8 million house over Facetime to ex-pat Aussies in France, when they arrived they said this was a true representation of the house and thanked us.
We can arrange a short term rental tenant on a month to month until you can move into your new home.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)