4 / 79 Paradise Parade, Paradise Point
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 0 Square metres
SOLD! MULTIPLE BUYERS. DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO SELL FAST. CALL BRIAN
Owner has purchased elsewhere and seriously considering all offers.
N.W. facing, water and park views that cant be built out!
If you care to look at the images of this immaculate Villa, you will appreciate the northerly corner, with views to the Boat Harbour and Park which can never be built out.
The balcony receives the desirable Qld Winter sun, but protected from the Summer setting sun by the high end Vistaweave retractable blind which shades the outdoor deck and entertaining area.
This Villa is the only one that has a custom Serge Ferrari PVC awning over the Pergola for all weather and heat protection, and should the thermometer continue to climb, retreat into the smart zoned app controlled air conditioning with complementary ceiling fans. There are extensive water views that cannot be built out with access to walking paths, public transport and walking distance to local shops.
Our opinion is, that it is "better than new" due to the extra features and maintenance that the owners have installed and upgraded. A generous 190m2 of floor area downstairs, with the Master & en-suite, 2 guest bedrooms and separate shower and toilet on the upper level with water views from the Master Balcony.
What a great time to buy a new home if you are a finance buyer.
Banks have plenty of funds and few people to loan money to. The interest rate is the lowest ever.
Use the finance calculator to calculate how affordable this Villa is?
The Neighbours are friendly and quiet!
- LED lights throughout
- Clipsal Saturn LED backlit switches
- MyPlace Smart Home Ducted Air Conditioning system with remote access and Galaxy Tablet
- Overhead Fans installed in all rooms
- Bosch Appliances
- Epoxy Garage Flooring with premium B&D opener and garage door
- Wireless Paradox multi zone alarm system
- Front gate intercom with touch panel code entry
- Dorani intercom system with video and photo capture
- Oak Flooring
- Under Staircase Walk-in Storage
- NBN high speed HFC internet
- Private side garden with Hamptons PVC low maintenance fencing and storage under deck
- Serge Ferrari composite PVC pergola awning
- Vistaweave Retractable Sun Blind
- Electric Hot Water System
- Smart Power Meter for app access of real time use and no on site meter reads required
- Scorpio Screens Ultra Security Screens and internal Sun Blind to front Door
- North Westerly aspect with boat harbour park and water views
- Guest carparks
- Low Maintenance Gardens
3 bedrooms, master with en-suite, second bathroom with separate toilet, downstairs toilet, high end marble tiles, prestige tap fittings.
Some of the best walking tracks on the Gold Coast providing park, water and Broadwater walking trails.
If you have a pet dog, please be assured that your pet dog will enjoy the walks and the company of other furry friends.
Here are some more valid reasons to consider this Villa as your next home:
- Body Corp ONLY $26 per week. (not the usual $150) including insurance
- Council rates about $1950/year.
- Water and sewer $395/quarter.
- Walking distance to the Bowls Club, cafes, post office, butcher, supermarket and restaurants in Paradise Point
- Excellent primary and secondary schools within 20 minutes
- 15 minutes to world famous Gold Coast beaches
- 10 minutes to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital
- 45 minutes to Gold Coast international airport
- 1 hour to Brisbane international airport
If you are living interstate you can buy the property over a facetime video (which we have previously done with full buyer confidence) We recently sold a 1.8 million house over Facetime to ex-pat Aussies in France, when they arrived they said this was a true representation of the house and thanked us.
We can arrange a short term rental tenant on a month to month until you can move into your new home.
If you would like to know more information about this Villa and organise a personal viewing, please contact Brian Phillis on 0411600100.
Whilst all reasonable effort is made to ensure the information in this publication is current, Alex Phillis Luxury Real Estate does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data and information contained in this publication and to the full extent not prohibited by law excludes all for any loss or damage arising in connection with the data and information contained in this publication.
#paradisepoint #bestbuy #3bedrooms #2carlockupgarage #waterviews #parkviews #underoffer #SOLD
Heating & Cooling
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Pay TV Access
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)