16 North Quay Drive, Harbour Quays, Biggera Waters
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 779 Square metres
Architecturally designed, point position Great views, cul de sac position, close to Harbour Town, the hospital & AB Paterson
SOPHISTICATED MODERN LIVING, point position, the best street in Harbour Quays. Harbour Quays is a modern waterfront estate in a great location close to Harbour Town shopping centre, the Broadwater, AB Patterson, Griffith University, the University hospital and the train station.
This home is located on a highly sought after point position fan-shaped 779 m2 cul-de-sac block- a very quiet family orientated cul-de-sac, capturing over 35 metres of premium waterfront and features the longest and widest water views. Twilight is a delight with sunsets over the water and the lights of the Southport CBD.
When you arrive into this home it's evident that no expense has been spared, and you couldn't build this home for the asking price! The attention to detail, architecturally design and the high-quality finishes set this home apart and makes a statement.
Entertainers and large families:
The large gourmet kitchen is an entertainers delight and features top of the range black galaxy granite bench tops, splash backs, an island bench, a large pantry, European appliances- Italian gas cooker and Miele dishwasher, and a hunter pacific ceiling fan for airflow.
The gourmet kitchen flows to the indoor and outdoor living areas. Inside features 4 living areas all with water views including a formal dining area that overlook the 2 outdoor entertaining areas.
4 large bedrooms positioned in each wing of the home enable privacy from other rooms. The master bedroom features the luxury hotel wow factor with Italian taps and marble bench tops, water views, a balcony, a spa bath, a massive walk in robe, and central piped music.
16 North Quay Drive, Harbour Quays
• 4 large bedrooms, 2 with balconies and water views
• An opulent master bedroom suite
• 2 spa baths, 3 bathrooms
• A high spec gourmet kitchen, Miele dishwasher, island bench
• 35 metres of premium waterfront
• Premium Fan shaped cul-de-sac block
• A fully loaded? Home cinema
* 13.2 kw solar power system wth 40 panels
• A private home office
• 4 indoor living and dining areas
• A large upstairs lounge room with water views
• Ducted & zoned air conditioning
• 10-meter salt-water pool, with solar power heating, and spa jets.
• An extra large tide master dual pile on pontoon, with a 2 way 3 and a half tonne electric winch roller system to store a boat on the jetty, with power and water
• 3 Car garage plus, storage, wall mounted storage
• A low maintenance tropical garden with automatic watering
• A synthetic turf lawn- no need to mow!
• Bosch monitored alarm system
• 10,000 litre water tank
• Vacuum maid system
• Hunter pacific ceiling fans in every room
• Led lights
• Full Insulation through out the home
About Harbour Quays
• Neighbours include doctors and business owners
• Built by Lewis Land who produces high-end luxury waterfront estates.
• A very safe family area
• Close to Harbour Town shopping centre
• 10 mins to Griffith Uni, hospital
• 5 mins to AB Patterson
• 5 mins to the train station
• 5 mins to the Broadwater
• 10 mins to Southport CBD & Chinatown
Amateur video tour
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1650000.
Interest Rate (p.a)