1029 Edgecliff Drive, Sanctuary Cove
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 10 car spaces
- Approx 1031 Square metres
Must be sold by Sept 25th. North facing mansion below replacement cost
ATTENTION INTERSTATE & OVERSEAS BUYERS: We offer virtual digital inspections via FaceTime on ALL of our listings. You are in trusted hands! We recently sold a multi-million dollar home via a Facetime virtual inspection to an ex-pat Aussie family in France, when they arrived they said this was a true representation of the house and thanked us.
We can arrange a short term rental tenant on a month to month until you can move into your new home.
The seller has an offer a penthouse on the Beach and must settle soon. Genuine chance to buy a north-facing mansion below today's replacement cost.
Spectacular is the word locals use to describe 1029 Edgecliff Place, Sanctuary Cove. An iconic home in a private enclave. 2 private inspection spots available this Saturday. Please contact Alex Phillis
Designed by award-winning local architect Stuart Osman designs, Stuart has won most design awards since 2011. Stuart is President of Gold Coast Building Designers' Association of Queensland Inc. Built by Adrian Hill another well-known luxury builder.
Here is a Snap shot of the best features of 1029 Edgecliff Place, Sanctuary Cove:
North facing, 4 levels of luxury with a lift, the master bedroom penthouse takes up the whole top-level, 5 ensuited bedrooms on the middle level, zoned security, high-quality concrete construction & the finest finishes, wide & long water views, deep water mooring for a large boat with a 15-metre pontoon, cinema, home office, the Ferrari bar, beer on tap man cave, basement parking for 10 cars, a commercial-grade kitchen with butlers pantry and a cold room, 20 kW solar power system, zoned security system and dial in security system, 24 hour secured estate with rapid response security and paramedics.
Sanctuary Cove Marine Village
A 5 min buggy ride to the Sanctuary Cove Marine Village with restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, supermarkets, hair saloon, gym..everything you need.
A Boaters, Golfer & car enthusiast dream home
- The best of Boating with no bridges to the Broadwater, a 15-metre superior jetties pontoon
- Golfing at Sanctuary Coves 2 private Golf courses
- Car guys- a 10 car basement that can handle exotic sports cars
Land value 3 - 3.5 Million
Build cost Adrian Hill Developments
Why are they selling a dream home? The sellers are moving and want a contract by September 15. They are prepared for a longer settlement if buyers need time to get money into Australia or settle another home. Make no mistake- this isn't: 'if we get the right price we will sell' this is a sell the house within a month.
To buy in Sanctuary Cove you don't need a visa or permanent residency. Overseas buyers can buy a house with no restrictions in your name...enjoy the lifestyle and play the Golf.
1029 Edgecliff Drive, Sanctuary Cove
- Parking for 10 cars, Domus lift to all 4 levels, steam room, man cave bar with beer on tap, storage room
- Long driveway for exotic low sports cars
- Auto pumps in the basement and water ceilings.
- Security doors with access to the house, a heavy-duty security system
Indoor and outdoor relaxed waterside living, multiple areas for family and entertaining
North facing living
- Kitchen - exotic finishes, island bench, butlers pantry, bespoke cabinets, Siemens appliances
- Gas strut cabinets
- A true butlers pantry
- A Cold room off the butler's pantry
- Home cinema with seating for 8
- North facing Indoor and outdoor alfresco living
- A semi-enclosed indoor/outdoor alfresco area with built-in bbq, pizza oven, ice maker, tv
- Home office with drop down tv screen
- Lounge room with
- Launchport ipad/sonos system
- Ferrari bar with beer on tap
- Pool and 12 person spa - heated with the solar power, with an electric aluminium cover
- 15 m pontoon
- Boathouse storage
- Anti-slip outdoor tiles
- Low maintenance tropical gardens
- Astroturf by the pool and waterside
- 2 outdoor showers
Soaring ceilings and a beautiful grand entrance!
- Featuring 5 ensuited bedrooms
- All bedrooms are extra-large, ensuited, feature ducted air, ceiling fans, speakers in the ceilings and zoned security
- 3 bedrooms face north over the water with large balconies + 2 park facing bedrooms
- Ample storage
- Study nook area
3rd level Master Penthouse 'The whole top-level'
- Facing North over wide waterfront
- The bed is the feature of the room and is formated as ''An Island''
- Electric curtains, louvre windows for crossflow
- High ceilings, zoned security system, zoned air-con, zoned music
- Kitchenette facilities with Zip hot and cold water tap
- Dropdown 85 '' inc TV from the ceiling
- A dedicated Shoe walk-in robe behind the Island bed
- A built-in Ladies make up desk
- Walk-in robe with a centrepiece for watches and jewellery, automated lights
- Bath: Italian bath, double shower with extra tier drop shower heads, dual Villeroy and Boch basins
- Timber floors for low maintenance
- A lift that connects the master penthouse to all levels
- Rear views back to the Gold Coast skyline
- Security system
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)