228 Bayview Street, Runaway Bay
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 508 Square metres
A positive investment, corner block blue chip position
Sold By Adam Phillis
Welcome to 228 Bayview Street Runaway Bay.... this isn’t just a fantastic property, it’s a positive investment!
With current long term tenants and rent totalling $730 per week this is the definition of blue chip!
This property suits both families and Property investors:
1. Property investors, Townhouses developers and land bankers...here is a positively geared investment property
2. Families- a large home on a generous block size with a big back yard, a short walk to the beach or parks, close to public transport.
3. Currently Producing $730 pw rental income
- Blue chip location
- 10 mins from Southport, 5 min walk to the Broadwater beaches. 5 min walk to Runaway Bay shopping centre
- Split over 2 levels this home features an upstairs apartment and downstairs 3 bedroom share flat with long term professional students as tenants.
- Corner block 508 m2
- A corner block position is great for future proofing your investment, townhouses would be great
If you are living overseas or interstate you can buy the property over a facetime video (which we have previously done with full buyer confidence) We recently sold a 1.8 million house over Facetime to ex-pat Aussies in France, when they arrived they said this was a true representation of the house and thanked us.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)