27 Erskine Street, Upper Coomera
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 10 car spaces
- Approx 1325 Square metres
Calling home business and tradespeople, a huge land holding, an elevated family estate
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous-sized block sits this near-new majestic residence which embodies style, class, and sophistication.
If you run a business from home or are in a trades business where you need to hold products, trailers, or extra cars at home then this home's land space would be perfect for you!
Location, Location, Location
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac with great elevation...one of the only homes with skyline views and Backing onto the reserve.
27 offers privacy and is a perfect design for those with a busy family life who love to entertain. The home also boasts spectacular sunrise and panoramic Gold Coast views, allowing you to wake up to breathtaking scenery.
This custom-designed Clarendon-built home is truly a luxurious property with a range of impressive, highly sought-after features.
Featuring around 8 years of builders warranty left, this is a safe buy!
A long list of features includes;
• Huge 1325m2 Block
• 8x4m in-ground magnesium swimming pool with LED lighting, massage jets, and safety ledge.
• Landscaped gardens
• Elegant kitchen with a butlers pantry, stone benchtops and pendant lighting
• Five large bedrooms with walk-in robes
• The Master Bedroom includes a stunning ensuite
• Three modern bathrooms in total
• Separate laundry with exterior access
• Two living areas, one with electric fireplace
• High ceilings throughout
• Zoned ducted air-conditioning
• Two expansive alfresco areas for outdoor entertaining
• Triple lock-up garage with epoxy flooring
• The driveway can accommodate up to seven extra vehicles, making it convenient for guests, caravans, and additional work vehicles.
• The block of land is fully functional and features terraced private rear yard with sandstone landscaping, adding to the tremendous appeal of the property.
• The property is fully fenced with a gate lock.
• Security screens are installed throughout the property, ensuring safety and peace of mind.
• Indoor and outdoor CCTV systems are in place to further enhance security.
If you are looking for a modern, serene sanctuary, in a convenient location in which you can truly live a sophisticated lifestyle, then I suggest you come and see this home for yourself.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information Phillis Real Estate has used its best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or mistakes. Please note some of these images contain virtual staging for purposes of displaying how the home could look with furniture styling for visualisation only.