27 O'Grady Drive, Paradise Point
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 703 Square metres
Renovated Bridge Free Waterfront Dream Home
Introducing an exquisite large waterfront haven at 27 O’Grady Drive, Paradise Point, Qld 4216. This luxurious abode boasts 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, with a parent's retreat like no other, with its own large balcony to relax on and watch the water, own living area, home office, kitchen, large bedroom with luxury ensuite, massive walk-in wardrobe and attic storage.
Recently renovated to an ultra-modern standard, this home showcases open-plan luxury living with gorgeous American Oak timber floors, with an abundance of natural light streaming through the sunroom bi-fold doors creating a cohesive inside-outside living.
The newly renovated gourmet kitchen is complete with a large butler's pantry and seamlessly flows into multiple living areas, creating the perfect space for entertaining.
With 4 more bedrooms downstairs, complete with 2 beautifully renovated bathrooms, there is plenty of room for the whole family. There is also a separate rumpus room/multi-purpose room with potential for dual living.
Step outside to a tropical garden with an outside bar and saltwater pool surrounded by timber decking, providing a lavish outdoor setting for all-year-round enjoyment. The property also features its own private sandy beach and an 8.4-metre jetty with power and water, offering unparalleled bridge-free boating experiences.
This property has plenty of parking, with room for a caravan, small boat, or trailer. Zoned/ducted air conditioning, a 5-kW solar power system, and 3 garden sheds for storage.
This property sits on a sprawling 703 square metre block with a remarkable north/east aspect, and caters to families, luxury home buyers, waterfront property enthusiasts alike.
This offers a rare opportunity for discerning buyers to acquire an unparalleled piece of Paradise Point real estate.
Embrace the best of coastal living at this sought-after Paradise Point location.
Don't miss your chance to own a piece of paradise – arrange a viewing today.
Features Of The Property:
- Newly Renovated Kitchen with a large butler’s pantry
- Multiple living areas including dining room and sunroom with bi-fold doors and water views
- 5 Bedrooms (4 downstairs and the parent's master/retreat upstairs).
- Oversized Master with huge walk-in and ensuite
- Upstairs balcony with views over the water
- 3 beautifully renovated Bathrooms
- Indoor-outdoor living with bi-fold doors
- Separate games room/gym with potential for dual living
- Outside bar, shower and separate toilet
- Desirable north/east aspect.
- Bridge free boating.
- Own private sandy beach
- 2 Car Garage with ample open space for up to 2 more vehicles or your boat, trailer, caravan, etc
- Ducted and Zoned Air Conditioning
- Fans Throughout
- Pontoon to accommodate any style of vessel up to 32ft with power and water
- 5kw Solar power system.
- Front/side gate access for the toys/caravan
- Saltwater pool surrounded by timber decking for entertaining.
- Resort Feel Landscaping
- Garden Sheds
- Large 703m2 Block
- Over 20m of direct waterfront access
- The Boaties will love the versatile water frontage with pontoon and just a short cruise to the Broadwater.
If you haven't heard of Paradise Point, Gold Coast...Paradise Point is one of the tightest-held suburbs on the Coast where residents rarely leave. 1 min to Paradise Point village, 5 mins to the Runaway Bay Shopping Village, 3 schools, 7 mins to Harbour town, 15 mins to Southport, this private location is within walking distance of many cafes and amenities.
Stroll down to the wonderful Paradise Point Precinct with beautiful parks on the water, an enclosed swimming area with a beach, walking paths, great cafes and restaurants, beautiful boutique shops, plus all the convenient shops you need, so you don’t have to leave Paradise Point if you don’t want to. Join in yoga and other fitness groups in the park. Free entertainment, with weekend social events including live music, makes this a sort-after, safe family environment to be enjoyed by all.
Easily accessible public transport is within a short walk to Abalone Avenue and within 15 Minutes you are on the M1 and can travel up to Brisbane or beyond or down to Coolangatta and surrounds.
There are multiple schools within a 5km radius to choose from ticking every box.
The iconic Surfers Paradise Beach is only 20 minutes away or enjoy the Broadwater and beautiful beaches.
Please contact the exclusive listing agent Adam Phillis today:
Adam Phillis - 0450 5000 10
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room