6 Moroccan Street, Highland Park
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 700 Square metres
Hilltop Panorama Home in need of a visionary owner or investor entertainer!! Motivated sale, submit best offer!
- Price drop!!, motivated vendors! Property is vacant and priced for an immediate sale, must & will be Sold!! All written offers highly considered!
- The home being a 90’s baby is in need of visionary owner who can bring back to life this magnificent hilltop home to work in with the sensational panorama full stretch views of the coast line. Bones are strong and there’s a lot you can do, come and inspect and see how you can refurb around these magnificent views and turn it back it a superior entertainer!
- Daily inspections available, please call, text or email to schedule your private day or twilight inspection
Welcome home to 6 Moroccan Street, Highland Park in the highly sought after ‘The Outlook’ Estate! From the moment you enter this beautiful modern home, you will be immediately captivated by the sweeping panoramic views of the Ocean and Gold Coast Skyline.
This magnificent family home features an abundance of space, plenty of natural light and a multitude of living areas and rooms, that flows effortlessly throughout the architecturally designed home.
Living on the hilltop, you will experience the freshest of air quality, and cool natural breezes all year round to go with the beautiful sunrises you will see coming over the ocean and our magnificent Gold Coast Skyline. Truly an incredibly rare buying opportunity in a hidden gem of a location on the hilltop that’s definitely not to be missed for you and your loved ones. Imagine the awe from visitors and how much fun your guests will enjoy here with all the entertaining areas over the 2+ levels.
- Nicely designed spacious open floor plan with an array of indoor and outdoor living zones
- Master bedroom with spa ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and access to a three way undercover alfresco balcony
- Huge corner gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and 40mm Caesar stone bench tops
- 5 bedrooms in total with an ensuited guest bedroom downstairs and teenagers retreat
- 3 bathrooms total including 2 ensuites
- Multiple living zones including an open plan lounge, family and dining area
- Spacious home office, kids playroom or storage
- Split system air-conditioning in master bedroom and lounge-room
- Ceiling fans and built in robes in all the bedrooms
- Alfresco outdoor kitchen and undercover entertainment area & patio downstairs by the pool
- Sparkling in-ground inviting swimming pool with built in multi-coloured mood lighting
- 5kw solar power, 21x panel system for electricity
- Alarm System and Video Front Intercom
- Quality timber, tiles and carpet flooring throughout the home
- Separate own laundry room with linen press, laundry tub and side access
- Automatic double lock-up garage with internal access, automatic sliding gate, fully fenced all around and front entry gate
- Double door front entry to an inviting hallway looking out to a feature huge window panel out to the ocean and skyline vistas of the Gold Coast
Total Floor Area: Approx. 525.8sqm or 56.5 squares
Land Area: Approx. 700sqm
‘The Outlook’ Estate is the most sought after location for family’s in all of Highland Park, a truly hidden gem of luxurious hilltop homes that is perfectly away enough from the city yet only approx a 15-20 minute drive to the best shopping centres (Pacific Fair & Robina Town Centre), the Golden Beaches of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach and so much more!
- William Duncan State School - Approx. 5 mins
- Nerang High School - Approx. 5 mins
- Highland Park Shopping Plaza - Approx. 5 mins
- M1 Motorway Entrance - Approx. 6 mins
- My Centre Shopping Mall - Approx. 7 mins
- Nerang Mall - Approx. 7 mins
- Emmanuel College - Approx. 12 mins
- Robina Town Centre - Approx. 15 mins Drive
- Griffith University - Approx. 17 mins
- Bond University - Approx. 20 mins
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre Broadbeach - Approx. 19 mins
- Surfers Paradise - Approx. 20 minutes
- Gold Coast Airport - Approx. 30 minutes
- Brisbane CBD and Airport - Approx. 55-59 minutes
The property is currently vacant and ready for you and your family to move in to enjoy all the festivities just in time for Christmas and all the New Year Celebrations.
The vendors are realistic, motivated and the property absolutely must and will be sold!
Be sure to secure your family’s future in this luxurious home in a prestigious dress circle location.
Council Rates: Approx. $2400 per annum
Water Rates: Approx. $1550 per annum
Rental Appraisal: Approx. $1350 - $1400 per week ($70,200 - $72,800 rental returns per annum)
*Images in this advertisement have been virtually staged to provide insight into how the home would look furnished as it is currently vacant.
Disclaimer: The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. In preparing this information Phillis Real Estate has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground