9106 / 2 Ephraim Island, Paradise Point
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
Sophisticated & Lux. Your next beautiful home awaits on Ephraim Island.
Secure Island living with first-class facilities. Surrounded by beaches, great waterways, and cafes...this is the life!
Three things you will love about 9106 Ephraim Island
- A First class renovation - with a state-of-the-art home office
- Three Levels with full concrete construction, a huge basement + man cave
- Filled with light and breeze from the floor-to-wall ceilings and a clever floorplan
The Sellers have purchased else where and can arrange a pre Christmas settlement if required.
Experience the grandeur of a fully renovated waterfront villa situated in the esteemed 'Promenade' of Ephraim Island. Bask in the ease of low maintenance living in a property where all gardens are meticulously managed by the body corporate. A sense of airy brightness greets you, amplified by high ceilings and new carpet underfoot, while new lighting illuminates the fresh paint.
The three-level abode, promises an elegant lifestyle with an upstairs 'teenagers retreat' and for the adults, a grand master suite awaits. This lavish space features an oversized bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows filling the room with light and a balcony with views of the marina, a stone feature wall and spa jet bath. Completed with an expansive state-of-the-art walk-in robe that is perfect for every lady, with a floor-to-wall shoe rack, bag shelving and ample storage, finished with gold hardware and glass doors, adding a touch of glamour.
The home's huge entrance, flaunting a fluted feature wall, ushers you to an astonishing brand new kitchen fitted with 80ml Ambassador stone island benchtop, 8 gas stovetop, Smeg appliances throughout and ample storage. From here, the layout flows to the entertainment area with indoor/outdoor dining that opens to a courtyard with water views.
Retreat downstairs for a sunset wine while overlooking the marina or enjoy the basement garage, a man's haven with epoxy flooring, space for four cars plus storage, all freshly painted. Modern conveniences such as an outdoor heater, built-in BBQ, outdoor fridge and electric blinds ensure comfort. This is truly a masterpiece of modern coastal living.
Premium Property Features;
- Fully Renovated three level waterfront villa in the heart of the prestigious Ephraim Island
- The Promenade is the most exclusive area of Ephraim island and features the Waterfront villas and beach houses, plus access to the residents-only Beach a 50 m stroll away.
- Grand Master Retreat with an oversized bedroom, with floor-to-ceiling windows filling the room with light and a balcony with views of the marina, a stone feature wall and spa jet bath, finished with a massive walk-in wardrobe, complete with gold hardware and an expansive shoe rack
- State-of-the-art basement and man cave with custom lighting
- Two additional generous-sized bedrooms both with exceptional views
- Upstairs 'teenagers retreat' or home office
- Fully renovated kitchen with 80ml Ambassador stone island benchtops, 8 Gas stove top, Smeg appliances, Built in dishwasher, wine fridge, microwave and ample storage
- Outdoor built in BBQ area with electric blinds to enclose the area
- New carpet, New lighting, fresh painting throughout
- Basement garage with room for four plus ample storage and man cave
Features of Ephraim Island;
- An exclusive Island estate on the Gold Coast Broadwater
- Concrete construction and built by Mirvac.
- 15 mins to Southport, 20 mins to Surfers Paradise
- Parks and gardens
- 3 Pools
- Gym, indoor pool, spa, sauna
- Ample guest parking
- 5 min walk across the private bridge to the Paradise Point Esplanade & cafes
- Major shopping centres range from a 5-20 min drive
As a resident of Ephraim Island you get 24-hour security, parks and gardens, pools (indoor & outdoor) and a state of the art gym. This is one of the most private Islands in Australia.
Contact Alex Phillis 0411 600 300 from Phillis Real Estate today for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information Phillis Real Estate has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or mistakes.